- Dimension: 18"(H) x 9.5"(W) x 5.5"(D) Main Compartment
- 12"(H) x 7.5"(W) x 2.75"(D) Front Pouch
- 12"(H) x 7.5"(W) Slip Pocket
- Capacity: 1400 cu. in. / 23 liters
- Hydration: Two side pouches for 1L Nalgene
- Support: 1in Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Optional Accessories: Grimloc Carabiner
- Empty Weight: 36.9 oz.
The Pygmy Falcon-II (#0517) is a compact rectangular urban daypack with distinct military styling and 1400 cubic inches (23 liters) of carry capacity. The Y-shaped compression strap that MAXPEDITION is famous for contributes to the bag's form and structural integrity while a row of sewn nylon hard points in front allows users to attach other MAXPEDITION pouches and accessories with our "snap and anchor" modular expansion system.
Comfortable back padding and supple curvaceous straps supported by 1.25" nylon webbing minimize the load on shoulders. Two side net pouches with cinch cord can be used to carry water bottles. Experience the workmanship, materials, design, and super durability for which MAXPEDITION is best known.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.