The Falcon II backpack (#0513) is the dramatically improved second generation of our military assault daypack that has been upgraded with the amenities of daily use in mind while not compromising the integrity of rugged battlefield construction.
The MAXPEDITION Falcon-II (#0513) has all of the best features of a small/medium hunting pack or day pack, plenty of room for an overnighter, and is rock solid throughout. It has modular attachment webbing all over to attach your favorite MAXPEDITION pockets using TacTieâ„¢. This multi-layered backpack features padded, high-breathability shoulder straps with 1.25â€? webbing, ergonomic contours, and superb load carrying comfort. It features an external sleeve for a 100 oz. water reservoir; a secondary bladder may be inserted into one of two large compartments. The Falcon pack contains five large, independent zippered spaces and two hidden compartments with various other carry features for arranging items great and small.
Ten (10) major improvements that differentiate the new Falcon-II (#0513) from the original Falcon (#0503):
(1) Addition of 5 rows of PALS webbing per side for full MOLLE compatibility
(2) Addition of 2 rows of PALS webbing on top front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
(3) Addition of 3 rows of PALS webbing on lower front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
(4) Addition of 2 quick release compression straps per side
(5) Addition of internal silent keyper in lower front pocket
(6) Improved hydration system pocket with zipper opening, a reservoir hang-tab, and a velcro bi-directional drink tube port
(7) Hydration pocket now has more capacity (100oz new vs. 72oz old) with greatly increased comfort and ergonomics
(8) Hydration pocket can accommodate a concealed firearm using our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately)
(9) Organizer in lower front pocket
(10) Non-slip, high abrasion-resistance bottom
1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
high strength zippers and zipper tracks
UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
#AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
Internal seams taped and finished
Paracord zipper pulls
Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
Do not machine wash.
Do not use detergent or bleach.
All Maxpedition nylon products are GSA compliant and available for purchase at GSA Advantage!