The Maxpedition NOATAK™ is the latest addition to our Gearslinger lineup. Like the Sitka and Kodiak, this pack is designed to be worn on the back and rotates 270 degrees towards the front of the body for easy access to contents; this feature is particularly useful when the pack is worn while sitting down. Exterior modular webbing allows attachment of various pouches while internal loop fields facilitate concealed carry.
- Main: 11” x 7” x 4” with numerous internal pockets
- Front: 7” x 7” x 2” with internal keyper and sleeve pockets
- Front sleeve: 6.5” x 6.5” with anti-theft device on zipper
- Rear compartment: 8” x 12”
- Water bottle pocket: 7” x 2.5”; fits 32oz/1L bottle
Like this bag but think it's too small?
- Click here for the larger version: #0431 SITKA™ GEARSLINGER™
- Click here for the larger version: #0432 KODIAK™ GEARSLINGER™
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.