The REMORA™ is the newest and smallest member of the Gearslinger™ line, designed to be light weight and comfortable yet, like all MAXPEDITION® products, loaded with features and attachment points. Both the main and rear compartments have loop fields for attaching internal CCW accessories. Shoulder strap is ambidextrous and concealable. The REMORA™ can be piggy-backed onto larger packs using SlikClips.
- Front pocket: 6" x 6" x 1" with divider, keyper, elastic loops, drainage grommet, YKK zipper closure
- Front slip pocket: 6" x 5", YKK zipper closure
- Main compartment: 9" x 7" x 3" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider, internal loop field for CCW, YKK#10 zipper closure, drainage grommet
- Rear pocket: 6" x 8" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Modular webbing: 2 rows x 4 channels in front, 3 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 rows on shoulder strap.
- Belt loop: Hook-and-loop flap style, non-slip texture, accommodates up to 2.5" wide belt
- Shoulder strap: Ambidextrous. Integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle, can be concealed in rear compartment
- Handle: 1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume: 225 cu. in.
- Empty weight: 18.3oz
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.