The DPx HESTTM/F 2.0 is a German D2 tool steel folder mated to a U.S. made titanium
alloy frame with a durable American G10 scale assembled by the crafstmen at LionSTEEL(R)
in Northern Italy. The HEST/F was developed as the direct folding version of the HEST
fixed blade knife and was dubbed the 2.0 because there were a number
of significant modifications made to the original design of this brutal use folder.
The goal was to increase strength without adding weight and to directly
address concerns about ease of opening, strength of lockup and usability.
The knife boasts the following features:
- Blade is German D2 tool steel polished then milspec phosphate coated
- Tumble finish 6AL4v GR5 titanium alloy frame and spring frame lock
- Patented LionSTEEL RotoBlock(R) system
- American-made G10 handle scale
- Removable stainless steel clip and glass breaker (comes with replacement smooth head screw) with integrated lanyard attachment
- 1/4" hex driver
- Unique wire stripper, jimping and hard lashing points
- Thumb grip/bottle opener
- Обща дължина:194 мм.
- Дължина сгънат: 125 мм.
- Максимална дебелина на острието: 5 мм.
- Дължина на острието: 93 мм.
- Режещ ръб: 78 мм.
- Titanium alloy frame thickness:4 мм.
- G10 scale thickness: 4 мм.
Knife includes a unique, collectible Mr. DPTM skull adjustment
tool which is used to adjust the pivot tension and remove/replace
the glass breaker screw with an included flat screw.
The tool may also be used as a handy EDC by itself.